Just back from my Europe trip.. soooo inspired. I have to be honest – while USA has a laid back style and amazing laid back and fashionable brands. Europe just takes the cake for street fashion.
I would love to do a trip report … the trends that were apparent – mint everywhere, hi-lo skirts, pastel denim and NEON! Neon is was everywhere. But people got to be creative and add just the right amount – to avoid running into neon overdose. Here are some ways:
- Skinny neon belt – no one can ever go wrong with this one! A skinny neon belt will add a punch to both neutral or color blocking outfits
- Neon shoes with neutral outfit – this has to be my favorite way of wearing neon. A neural outfit with popping neon shoes.
- Basic neon dress – the key here is that dress has to be basic and not too complicated. Otherwise there is a danger of looking like a weirdo.
- Neon handbag – this one is so easy! Use neon accessories to add a kick.
- Neon nails – if you are the kind who wants to rock the trend at your own pace or be work appropriate, a neon nail polish is perfect way to start. Personally rocking neon pink nails and loving it!