Time for another online store review – http://www.windsorstore.com. Mind you, it’s not just an online store but has physical locations too. Although all of them are within the USA.
I loved the accessories such as bags and jewelry in the store but would not say the same about clothing.
The merchandise is more than affordable (seriously, bags less than $40). The shipping is about $9 for standard ground shipping. But they do have free shipping over $200.
Here are the 5 note-worthy styles that captured my fancy –
- Black tote – When I first saw it, I mistook this for a designer brand. The hardware gives it a very expensive look. Link – http://www.windsorstore.com/Accessories/Handbags?p=2&sb=/Black-Designer-Tote-Bag/p/133715
- Neon Yellow Ombre Drop Necklace – I have also spotted a similar one in Nordstrom Rack. Seems sold out here – http://www.windsorstore.com/Neon-Yellow-Ombre-Drop-Necklace/p/138187
- Pink bag – the bag has a beautiful structure and it can be worn in multiple ways – http://www.windsorstore.com/Accessories/Handbags/Pink-Lady-Like-Bag/p/140076
- Half moon earrings – so classy and expensive looking but retailing for only $9!! Link – http://www.windsorstore.com/Half-Moon-Stud-Earrings/p/141795
- Coral Patel clutch – great for adding a pop to your outfit and only $25!!! Link – http://www.windsorstore.com/Accessories/Handbags/Coral-Patent-Leather-Clutch/p/142633